Our September Health and Safety survey results are live! The employee-related question accuracy was 79%, a 4% climb from August results. Prepare for audits to ensure compliance, maintain integrity, avoid legal consequences, and foster accountability. 🙌🏽 #FortheGoodofAll #WoodlandsDairySA
September H&S Survey Results:
1. What are the overall benefits of ISO 45001?
- Correct answers: Improves hazard identification and risk assessment. | Reduces downtime, overall costs of incidents at the workplace and the number of insurance premiums claimed. | Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from employees.
- Percentage of correct answers: 97%
2. How to be prepared for an audit?
- Correct answer: Be aware of the purpose of an audit. | Respond openly and honestly to the auditor. | Provide evidence of ISO 45001 compliance. | Prepare yourself to answer the auditor’s questions
- Percentage of correct answers: 65%
3. Specifically concentrating on ISO 45001, what is the first stage of the audit checklist?
- Correct answer: Context of the organisation.
- Percentage of correct answers: 21%
4. What is not part of ISO 45001’s end goal?
- Correct answer: Identify hazards for improvement. (Identify “opportunities” not “hazards”).
- Percentage of correct answers: 76%