Did you know: Hackers frequently attempt to get around security measures by leaving infected USBs lying around. Watch the ‘Unknown Media’ Mimecast video and continue reading to be well-equipped to avoid getting conned like this guy in the meme. 😎 #WoodlandsDairySA #FortheGoodofAll #ICTCyberSecurity
* Precautions: unknown USB sticks and media:
- Avoid plugging in an unknown USB unless you trust its source.
- Don’t assume your computer’s OS will protect you from a USB stick’s contents.
- If you find a lost USB stick or similar device in public, do not pick it up!
* Apply the same precautions to unfamiliar media, such as microSD cards used in smartphones and cameras.
Read more here: https://kont.ly/bc79297f.