Don’t follow this guy’s example… Watch the Mimecast information protection video carefully, keeping in mind that criminals view computers as valuable targets. Reduce this risk by following some tips below:
To keep your laptop safe:
- Don’t leave it unattended.
- Never leave your laptop in a car.
- Stay close to it in public areas.
- At hotels, lock it in a safe when not in use.
- Whenever possible, secure your laptop with a security cable.
- Set a strong password.
- Lock the screen when you’re not nearby.
Read more here: https://kont.ly/bfe97879