You do know the meme above is a joke, right? Watched the password-related Mimecast video yet? It’s crucial to keep your passwords secure by adhering to certain guidelines to prevent password errors. 😎 #WoodlandsDairySA #FortheGoodofAll #ICTCyberSecurity 😎
- Avoid writing down passwords.
- Use unique passwords for each system.
- Avoid obvious or common passwords.
- Follow IT’s password guidance.
- Change passwords only if IT requests.
- Lock devices when not in use.
- Enable two-factor authentication.
- Use memorable long passphrases instead of complex passwords.
Click here to read more: https://woodlandsdairy365.sharepoint.com/SitePages/ICT-Cyber-Security.aspx